23 Sep 2019 – World leaders will join grassroots campaigners to launch Speak Your Mind, a new global civil society campaign calling for greater action on mental health. The Broadway cast of Dear Evan Hansen will perform at this event underscoring that there is no health without mental health.
– President Julius Maada Bio, President of Sierra Leone
– Her Majesty Queen Mathilde of Belgium
– Cynthia Germanotta, President and Co-Funder, Born This Way Foundation
– Zak Williams, Mental Health Advocate
– Victor Ugo, Founder, Mentally Aware Nigeria Initiative; Speak Your Mind Campaigner
The SDG Action Zone, held during the High-level week of the UN General Assembly, is a space to break out and engage partners for transformative SDG action in new and innovative ways.